- Manda Mudd was designed with the Do-It-Yourselfer in mind!
- It’s is as easy as 1-2-3. Step 1 is applied with a roller and/or brush. Steps 2 and 3 are applied with the trowel provided in the Manda Mudd Application Kit, or any trowel you may have on hand. The Application DVD available through our online store will show you what to do each step of the way.
- “Manda Mudd is so easy, my 13 year-old niece demonstrated it at our first Minneapolis Home & Garden Show presentation,” says Kristen Amanda.
- Still scared? Consider booking one of our In-Home, Hands-On Workshops, or come to our warehouse for a beginner Do-It-Yourself Workshop! You’ll be amazed how much fun you can have, and how quickly you’ll have your room transformed!
- The average bedroom can be completed in a day – start to finish!
- Even less if you get your friends to help!
- Depending upon humidity and air flow, each step should be dry within one hour. In most cases, by the time you have completed Step 1, you should be able to begin Step 2 where you began, followed by Step 3…
- Note: On days with high humidity, or in smaller rooms such as bathrooms; using a dehumidifier will be a time saver.
- Coverage for Step 1 and Step 3 is approximately 400 square feet. Step 2 covers approximately 200 square feet, (because this is your first textured layer.)
- For example: A “full set” of Manda Mudd, which consists of one can each of all three steps, will cover an 8‘x10’ room with 8 foot ceilings, a window and a door. To cover a 400 square foot space you will need only a second gallon of Step 2, as Steps 1 and 3 have twice the coverage of Step 2.
- Note: Please send us an email if you need help calculating square footage, or have questions about coverage.
– There is no need to be concerned about lap marks or keeping a wet edge as is the case with most other wall finishes. You can stop and start again at anytime. You can even go back over areas that have dried, and make changes or additions as you wish; days, weeks, even YEARS later!
– Note: This is only one of many reasons why Manda Mudd is such a great product for routine wear-and-tear touch-ups!!
– For a “full set” of Manda Mudd (one can of each step), an 8‘x10’ room can be completed for less than $200. And if you need the Application Kit, that’s just $32 more! Either way, the end-cost is less than 58 cents per square-foot! Compared to other wall finishes, that’s a bargain!
– Check out the MUDD SHOP for more exact prices or current sales…